Tuesday 19 May 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

Just raided our holiday craft room and produced this -pink really not my colour - hope you like it!!! On the other card, lost my way a bit-started with stamps of flowers, and took it from there.
The elephant card is based on the Mojo Monday Challenge.
The "drinks" card was done with bits and pieces - stripes and spots seem to go well together. It's great babysitting the animals -lotsof time to create. Perhaps more later on in the week.......... Best wishes to all -Barbie

2 comments:

  1. Oh Barb your on a roll! love the elephant card such a fab image. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all lovely cards.

    oooooooh I need to find my inspiration goodness knows where it is at the moment! as I have only made one card recently and I haven't even thought of making christmas cards yet!

    ReplyDelete